Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First post

well i am new to this blog thing, but me and my buddy whom i work out with decided to create one since its a kool thing to do and possibly help someone who is starting to work out and as well as learn something new from people on here. To start off, my name is Tomas, i am 5'6 and have been working out for about year and a half now. When i started working out i was 120 - 125lbs little skinny dude and now im finally bulking up and i am at 152lbs as of 1/18/2011. Feels great. i have been following Frank and Hanh's videos on youtube as well as Hanh's new blog http://hanhchampion.blogspot.com/ as well as Thomas's blog http://clutchlifter.blogspot.com/ both have some good info whether its eating right or work out routines/techniques. i will be updating this with videos and the workout routings which work for me. Last week i had a minor injury and wasnt as focused as i should have been, ended up dropping the dumbell on my left upper chest and i will be taking a about two weeks off for recovery. time to put on some weight lolz. feel free to comment as well as any advice will be helpfull

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I added you here. Post stuff and I'll see what I can help ya with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, appreciate it, will post some new stuff up soon.

    ReplyDelete