Saturday, January 22, 2011

time off from going to the gym sucks

well after 2 to 3 months of working out straight 5 days a week, my workout buddy and i have decided to take a week off  to fully recover in order to be able to push again and make some progress with gains. also i had a minor injury of not paying attention to my weight and not letting my spotter know i was going for it, i ended up dropping a dumbell on my chest and feel like bruised my side a litte, with that said it was probably a sign that i was getting worn out, needed some rest and a learned a lesson. always keep your eyes and thought on your weight and go up when you are ready. no way that this will stop me in any way. its been 4 days out of the gym and i feel like im getting withdrawals, i miss it because i enjoy going. on the other hand im able to eat more and more so hopefully gain a little healthy weight. i am looking forward to next sunday when we go back to do a back workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment